A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peralo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Peralo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peralo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peralo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peralo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peralo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anthony Peralo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Peralo practice?
- Dr. Charles Peralo has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Peralo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons.