A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peralo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Peralo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peralo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peralo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peralo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Peralo practice?
Dr. Charles Peralo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ferndale, NY.
See Ferndale Orthopedic Surgeons.