A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peralo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Peralo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peralo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peralo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peralo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peralo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anthony Peralo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Peralo practice?
- Dr. Charles Peralo has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Peralo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons.