A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Perla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Perla is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perla
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Perla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Perla, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perla graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Perla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Perla FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Perla practice?
- Dr. Charles Perla has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Perla practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Internists and Liverpool Cardiologists.