Dr. Charles Perryman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Perryman?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Charles Perryman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2012

Dr. Perryman: compassionate and knowledgable

I have been going to Dr.Perryman and couldn't be happier. He is so gentle and compassionate. He got me through a diagnosis and he called me with test results promptly, after hours. Can't say enough good things about his kindness and excellent care. Highly recommend.

August 13th, 2012

Good doctor

Dr. Perryman is very patient and gracious. He takes the time to explain every detail of every procedure. Before anything is done, you are totally informed of what to expect. Follows up with a personal phone call after hospital procedure (D&C) as well as with results of tests. Satisfied with this Dr.

July 8th, 2012

Caring, gentle doctor

I need to have frequent colposcopies. With other doctors this procedure is uncomfortable at best, or sometimes painful. Once I found Dr Perryman, I have never had any discomfort. He is very gentle. He also explains everything carefully & clearly. This is a wonderful doctor.

December 2nd, 2010

Check your bills!

I went for my anual pap smear that was part of a well visit that was covered in full by my insurance. I was then billed an additional $100.00 because I asked the Dr. some general questions about Menopause. This is double billing and I will never go back the this doctor. I asked the office about it and they said I had to pay more because I had issues and questions?? This is why health insurance is such a mess. Very Greedy doctor.

December 7th, 2009

Great Doctor

I truly like Dr. Perryman. I have been going to him for quite a number of years. He actually called me himself when test results came in for something. He is a very caring, gentle man.

December 15th, 2014