Dr. Charles Perryman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles Perryman?

Dr. Perryman: compassionate and knowledgable

Posted on September 21st, 2012

I have been going to Dr.Perryman and couldn't be happier. He is so gentle and compassionate. He got me through a diagnosis and he called me with test results promptly, after hours. Can't say enough good things about his kindness and excellent care. Highly recommend.

Good doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2012

Dr. Perryman is very patient and gracious. He takes the time to explain every detail of every procedure. Before anything is done, you are totally informed of what to expect. Follows up with a personal phone call after hospital procedure (D&C) as well as with results of tests. Satisfied with this Dr.

Caring, gentle doctor

Posted on July 8th, 2012

I need to have frequent colposcopies. With other doctors this procedure is uncomfortable at best, or sometimes painful. Once I found Dr Perryman, I have never had any discomfort. He is very gentle. He also explains everything carefully & clearly. This is a wonderful doctor.

Check your bills!

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

I went for my anual pap smear that was part of a well visit that was covered in full by my insurance. I was then billed an additional $100.00 because I asked the Dr. some general questions about Menopause. This is double billing and I will never go back the this doctor. I asked the office about it and they said I had to pay more because I had issues and questions?? This is why health insurance is such a mess. Very Greedy doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 7th, 2009

I truly like Dr. Perryman. I have been going to him for quite a number of years. He actually called me himself when test results came in for something. He is a very caring, gentle man.

Posted on December 15th, 2014