A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Persons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Persons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Persons
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Persons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Persons, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Persons graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Persons has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Martin Persons MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Persons practice?
- Dr. Charles Persons has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Persons practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Livingston, MT.
See Livingston Surgeons and Livingston Sports Medicine Doctors.