A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Persons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Persons is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Persons, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Persons graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Persons has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Martin Persons MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Persons practice?
- Dr. Charles Persons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Persons practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Bedford Surgeons.