A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Persons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Persons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Persons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Persons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Persons, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Persons graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Persons has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Martin Persons MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Persons practice?
- Dr. Charles Persons has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Persons practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Livingston, MT.
See Livingston Surgeons and Livingston Sports Medicine Doctors.