Dr. Charles Persons MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

September 2nd, 2015
Stay away from this doctor at all cost!!! His office staff is some of the worst I have ever met In my life!!! They will yell at you on the phone, call you a liar, say you owe more money when your insurance company says you have money coming back to you, because they over charge. They are too lazy to see how much to charge for co pays. They all have some of the worst attitudes ever!!! Plus the doctor hates his life won't spen 5 minutes with you. I was going to have my surgery with him but now I'm not. I'm sure he wouldn't do it right and I'd get over charged. Horrible place

May 22nd, 2013
TERRIBLE
Oh my goodness, this guy is terrible! I am new to the area and he was close to my home is the ONLY reason I chose him. I WISH now I had looked for/at online reviews. He did an accurate diagnosis I suppose, scheduled me for MRI, told me I needed shoulder surgery. I had it done and I have never been right since. I told him from the start that something is VERY wrong, a nerve is hurting me. My hand goes numb when I use my shoulder. He kept telling me it was normal and would go away. It NEVER went away A year and a half later it still HURTS TERRIBLY, goes numb a lot, shoots pain shoulder to hand, I will NOT be going back nor do I recommend him.

April 24th, 2013
R.N
DR. PERSON IS A SUPPORTIVE SURGEON IS HIGHLY RECOMEND BY ME AND MANY OTHER PATIENTS I KNOW. hIS STAFF IS FRIENDLY , ACURATE IN THEIR POSITIONS.SPENDS TIME HE IS QUICK SOMETIME ,JUST SLOW HIM DOWN HEIS IS GREAT!

February 13th, 2012
Butcher of Bedford
Dr.Persons performed back surgery on me six years ago. Not only did he not "fix" my back, he left me with no bladder control, unable to walk without a walker, and ten hammertoes. He released me as quickly as he could and tried to blame my hammertoes on neuropathy.

February 8th, 2012
Thinks he God
This guy performed 3 surgeris on my knee and never got it right ..... had to wait and go to new surgeon to get it fixed right. Beware of this guy ... or be prepared to be down a year before finding out your a fool for seeing him.

August 17th, 2011
bereaved
beware! read the other comments about post-op. my loved one died after surgery with him.

December 31st, 2010
Arrogant and Aloof
I have never been so ashamed of one of my decisions in my entire life. I researched this orthopedist before going to him and I picked him for my knee replacement because of where he trained, despite being warned that his judgement was poor. I am still dealing with a post op infection due to his mistakes which required a second operation to re-cement the prosthesis. Still, he treats me like it was my fault. The worst thing thing is...his hospital, HEB, is the dirtiest place I've ever seen. not to mention none of their nurses speak English!!

October 16th, 2010
Seems nice enough, but felt very rushed during my appointment. Not a lot of eye contact when speaking with him. I think he needs to slow down and listen to his patients more. He books to many patients at the same appointment time. However, he seems to know his Orthopedics.

July 23rd, 2010
Arrogant Fool
Some physicians are humble and respect the knowledge of others. Some physicians think they are God. I firmly believe this physician is dangerous because of his inability to listen. Don't waste your time and certainly don't subject your health to the potential catastrophe this man will cause due to his arrogance. Stay far away!