A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Pewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Pewitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pewitt
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Pewitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pewitt graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Pewitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles S Pewitt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Pewitt practice?
- Dr. Charles Pewitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Pewitt practices Family Medicine near Jackson, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Jackson Primary Care Doctors.