Dr. Charles Phan MD Patient Reviews

2.4

March 31st, 2016
Best specialist in Houston and Sugarland
I've been a patient of Dr. Phan for 3 years. He is always very attentive and caring. He is one of the best doctors I have had in my life. I trust him, he spends time with me explaining results and options. I would like to always have Dr Phan as my specialist. Thank you!

December 4th, 2015
An awful experience with a mean doctor
That was my first visit to this GI. The doctor was very unfriendly to speak to his patients. I understood that my English is not as good as his, and most of the medical terms I really had no idea. So, I was asking for the explanation of those medical terms. Unfortunately, he replied that "if you don't know English, you should hire a full time translator, so we can commuiate better." OK, fine. Then I asked, "would you please write me down those medical terms, so I can find it myself, later?" He refused and said that I was wasting his time, and because of me he end-up had no lunch time. I was there on 11 am, and I waited 2 hours in the waiting room before I met him. His lunch periond is in between noon and 1 pm. I don't see how I can make him having no lunch. His attitude tends me to get sick more...