Learn more about Dr. Charles Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Phillips, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Phillips has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 34 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Phillips practice?
Dr. Charles Phillips practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Mechanicsville, VA.
See Henrico Internists and Henrico Cardiologists.