A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Phillips, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Phillips has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Phillips FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Charles Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Phillips practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Internists and Henrico Cardiologists.