A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Pierson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Pierson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pierson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Hospitals At Niles And St. Joseph
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Byron Pierson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Pierson practice?
- Dr. Charles Pierson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Pierson practices Family Medicine near Berrien Springs, MI.
See Berrien Springs Primary Care Doctors.