A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Plamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Plamp is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Plamp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Plamp graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Plamp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles E Plamp MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Plamp practice?
- Dr. Charles Plamp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Plamp practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Nephrologists.