A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Plamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Plamp is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Plamp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plamp graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Plamp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plamp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans