Dr. Charles Plummer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Plummer?

May 23rd, 2017

Knowledgable

Dr. Plummer is a very knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. Goes over everything in detail and took time to listen and answer any questions I had. Very professional. The wait was a little long but worth it for a good doctor.

June 13th, 2016

Dr who cares

Dr Plummer is one of the most caring pain management doctors I have been to. I have never felt rushed and he took his time to answer all of my questions/and I had quite a few. He treated me with respect as a patient and like a family member even setting my mind at ease during a spinal injection that had me petrified. I felt like he cared about me and I'm saddened to learn he isn't going to be in the Greenville office any more-

May 23rd, 2017