A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Pohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Pohl, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohl graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pohl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pohl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Pohl practice?
Dr. Charles Pohl practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Hospitalists.