A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Pollock is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Pollock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pollock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles B Pollock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Charles Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Pollock practices Family Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Primary Care Doctors.