Dr. Charles Polsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Polsen?

Bad outcome abdominaplasty

Posted on September 4th, 2017

Dr. Polsen performed my Tummy tuck and it was poorly done. I was left with an unsightly bulge below the scar/incision. Liposuction should also have been performed which he did not do. Went back to his office for 6 month follow up, assistant said that she'd never seen this happen before and then a few minutes later reported that she had. Wanted more money to correct by performing a "mini tummy tuck". I went to another surgeon who was appalled that Polsen had not taken care of the problem with just the cost of anesthesia. Had a revision done by another local surgeon with a great outcome. would not recommend Polsen for this procedure.

A+++++

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Hands down the best Surgeon EVER !!!

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. Polsen and his staff are top notch. He is a fantastic surgeon, I had very intricate hand surgery and he is the best of the best,

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I am very happy with the overall experience I had with Dr. Polsen and his staff. Dr. Polsen is a very skilled surgeon, and the results I received from my tummy tuck are awesome! He did a great job, my recovery went smoothly and I am thrilled with the results! I have full trust in his abilities and would recommend him to anyone. The front desk staff is very accommodating and his nurses follow up with you and take good care of you. If I have any further procedures done in the future I will be sure to come here as they have all gained my trust. I love that the surgical center is located right in the office building, so very convenient!

No more pain

Posted on April 20th, 2016

I had so much pain in my hand that I could not sleep at night. Dr. Polsen knew right away that I had carpal tunnel and I was able to do everything in his office- the testing, the surgery all my follow up appointments. He has a beautiful office and surgery center. I would recommend any of my family and friends to see Dr. Polsen and his wonderful staff!

Posted on November 26th, 2014

Dr Polsen and his staff went above and beyond my expectations. They were able to expedite my carpal tunnel and cubital release surgery and provided excellent care throughout my treatment. The only regret I have is not having the surgery sooner. I would highly recommend Dr Polsen. It has by far been the best experience I have had with any doctor.

Breast Reduction Patient

Posted on October 29th, 2014

Dr. Polsen and his staff made me feel so at home and comfortable during my entire process. Dr. Polsen was patient and took the time to answer all of my questions and I was thrilled with my results. I have no more back pain or indentions from bra straps. It is a great feeling! I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on April 25th, 2014

Dr. Polsen has amazing hands!! The results of my Breast Lift are so great they look better than I ever thought they will. I can't wait to have Dr. Polsen do my tummy tuck.

Miracle Worker

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

Doctor Polsen and all of his staff are miracle workers. Brought my hand back to life. Saved my golf game. This is the best place to go for anything. Just AWESOME.

Top Notch Practice

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Not only does Dr. Polsen employ the most considerate, professional, and knowledgable staff, he operates in a kind, very experienced, distinguished, and intelligent manner. The work Dr. Polsen performs is top notch and I would not consider any other plastic surgeon after being under his care for 2 1/2 years.

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Very very happy with Dr. Polsen and his staff. Very professional and friendly. I saw the dr. for 2 procedures and was very happy with the results of both. I would highly recommend him to family and frien d

Posted on March 8th, 2014

I'm so happy i found Dr. Polsen and he's staft. I could'nt ask for nicer and more caring people. I will recommend them highly.