A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Popkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Popkin, Orthopedic - Sports Medicine Surgeon, Orthopedic Pediatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Popkin graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Popkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Aaron Popkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Popkin practice?
- Dr. Charles Popkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Popkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Sports Medicine Doctors and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.