A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Popkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Popkin, Orthopedic - Sports Medicine Surgeon, Orthopedic Pediatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popkin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Popkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Popkin graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Popkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Aaron Popkin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Popkin practice?
- Dr. Charles Popkin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Popkin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY and Englewood, NJ.