A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Potter is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Potter, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Potter has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Francis Potter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Potter practice?
- Dr. Charles Potter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Potter practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI.
See Springfield Pediatricians.