A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rye Pound:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rye Pound is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rye Pound, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rye Pound graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rye Pound has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rye Pound accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Rye Pound practice?
Dr. Charles Rye Pound practices Urology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Jackson Urologists.