A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Powers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powers has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles K Powers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles K. Powers practice?
- Dr. Charles Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Powers practices Family Medicine near Saint Cloud, FL.
See Saint Cloud Family Physicians.