A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Pozner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Pozner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pozner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Pozner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pozner graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Pozner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Pozner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Pozner practice?
- Dr. Charles Pozner has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Pozner practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.