A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Preston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Preston graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Preston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Allen Preston MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Preston practice?
- Dr. Charles Preston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Preston practices Emergency Medicine near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Slidell Emergency Physicians.