A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Pritchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Pritchard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Pritchard, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchard graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pritchard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Pritchard MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Pritchard practice?
- Dr. Charles Pritchard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Pritchard practices Rheumatology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Willow Grove Rheumatologists.