Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Misleading show details Misleading
Jan 9th, 2016

Dr. Pritchard never told me face to face about the possible side effects of Reclast when I first met him in 2010. In 2015 I ended up with 2 broken femurs after taking reclast for 5 years. He told me that he was not to blame, but it was the medicine. But he gave it to me. How arrogant. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Jan 28th, 2015

Arrogant, unknowing and very uncaring.

Terrible post-visit follow up show details Terrible post-visit follow up
Oct 22nd, 2014

Neither urgent voicemails nor emails get this office's attention. Terrible.

TOTALLY ARROGANT show details TOTALLY ARROGANT
Sep 10th, 2014

I agree with horrible experience. He is totally aggogant and condescending. Would not go back to him and would never recommend him to anyone but an enemy. Would give no stars if possible.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Freda on Jul 22nd, 2014

My family is very impressed with the quality of care and the courtesy provided by Dr. Pritchard during every encounter. I recommend him with no reservations.

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Sep 17th, 2013

This the most rude, arrogant, uncaring and deceitful Dr. I have ever met.

front desk staffk staff show details front desk staffk staff
Sep 21st, 2012

I recently was seen in this office for an arthritic problem and the receptionist named Sue was rude and I felt like I was bothering her when checking in and giving her my copay. I asked if there were papers to fill out and she said no - still no eye to eye contact from her and then 1/2 hr later she gives me papers to fill out.I will not return to this office. I work in healthcare myself and never would I treat a patient the way she treated me.

A Doctor Who Is Bright And Caring show details A Doctor Who Is Bright And Caring
Jun 11th, 2010

Office is busy, but Dr. Pritchard seems to care about each of his patients. I've been very pleased with any encounter with him, especially his ability to diagnose.