A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Prochera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Prochera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prochera
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prochera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Prochera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prochera graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Prochera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Walter Prochera MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Prochera practice?
- Dr. Charles Prochera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Prochera practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Decatur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Pulmonologists.