A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Prochera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Prochera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Prochera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Prochera graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Prochera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Walter Prochera MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Prochera practice?
- Dr. Charles Prochera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Prochera practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Decatur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Pulmonologists.