Dr. Charles Procter Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles Procter Jr?

Dr. Procter is an Amazing Surgeon!

Posted on February 18th, 2017

THE VERY BEST! Myself, my husband, and my daughter have all been patients of Dr. Procter's over the last 6 to 7 years. I have severe and chronic medical problems. I ALWAYS call Dr. Procter, if I hear the word surgery out of any Doctors mouth! Dr. Procter is the VERY BEST surgeon in this country! His bedside manner is of the upmost professional & honest. He always makes sure his patients understand everything about their medical care, surgery, & recovery before any treatment. Dr. Procter is very caring, compassionate, & understanding. A true Blessing his is to me and my family. Sincerely, Wendy Dunn (Patient) and CW04 H. Steve Dunn Retired USMC (my Husband)

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Procter and had the gastric sleeve surgery. The procedure was successful and I have been able to keep the weight off for over 4 years. If I had to do it all over again, I would make the same decision.

Posted on July 16th, 2016

Dr Procter is hands down the BEST bariatric surgeon in GA (in my opinion in the world). I had the pleasure of having him perform my VSG procedure Oct 8th 2014. That day I truly was reborn!!! He takes his time with you, makes sure you are well taken care of with all "i's" dotted and "T's" crossed. His surgical staff is top notch as well. Starting this process I was very very ill, Dr Procter educated me, took me under his "angel wing" so to speak, and led me towards greatness and a life I felt was soooo out of reach for me to obtain along with good physical and mental health. Follow his guidelines, and take advantage of all the support that's offered to his patients pre and post surgery and you too will ask yourself "Why in the heck didn't I do this SOONER?" 200lbs lighter within less than one year of having surgery and now a marathon runner..... Life is oh so good!! I BELIEVE I BELIEVE!!! Thank you Dr. Procter and Beltline Bariatrics for giving me the education, tools, along with your gifted skillful hands & knowledge ........I wouldn't be alive today without you. ";"

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I had an umbilical hernia that had grown to the size of a watermelon. My intestines were about to come out of the skin. I had no medical insurance. I went to Piedmont Hospital ER and was seen by Dr. Proctor who immediately said the next day there would be surgery done on me. His bedside manner is excellent. He cares about his patients and money and insurance is not an issue. If you have any hernia problem that no one else will take care of I recommend Dr. Charles Proctor. Not only does he do hernia repair but he also does gastric surgery. It does not matter where you are in the US if you want an expert MD who gets the job does right. Call Dr. Charles Proctor.

Happy Patient

Posted on November 8th, 2014

I live in Athens and was facing my 5th surgery In less than two years. Dr. Procter was referred to me by my last surgeon. Although I bulked about the distance, My decision to consult with Dr. Procter was one of the BEST I have ever made. Everything was so thorough and relaxed that agreed to the surgery. Best decision! Knowledge, Professionalism, thoroughness is unequaled. I KNOW I will never get another hernia and that he is truly the best and should be appreciated. Best of all, he is a happy person with a happy life and now I am a happy 'former' patient.

Dr. Procter Changed My Life!!

Posted on October 8th, 2014

At first I was upset when my surgeon said he was sending me to Atlanta to have my hernia fixed (I live about 100 miles away). It had come back 3 times and has been "fixed" by three other surgeons. He said that I needed to see a hernia specialist and that Dr. Procter is the best. He was right! As soon as I met Dr. Procter I was impressed. He was very professional. He told me that he wanted to see a cat scan of my abdomen and I had to get a colonoscopy before I could schedule surgery. The surgery itself was a breeze and Piedmont Hospital was great! I had an epidural and was walking around the next day. I thought that I would never be able to get out do things I could do in the past and that no one could ever fix the giant "monster" coming out of my belly. I am extremely grateful for Dr. Procter's care and I would recommend him and his staff to anybody who needs a hernia specialist!!

Patient@ Piedmont Hospital

Posted on October 16th, 2013

My overall hospital experience recently was good, met with Dr. Proctor and found him to be very pleasant, great bedside manners, he even took the extra time to even talk with me about work, etc. He's a caring man, goes extra mile with you and he listens to your concerns. He came to see me every day, I'm glad I had chance to meet with him, like a handsome angel appeared before me. I highly recommend Dr. Proctor. Very nice, intelligent personable Dr. Happy to meet him.

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Charles Procter is a VERY personable doctor. He took time to explain the findings of my colonoscopy and what surgery would take place. He answered all of my questions and calmed my fears. On the way home Dr. Procter called me and noted that the pre-opt had gone well and reiterated what prep I was to do before the surgery. The surgery was successful and the follow-up care exceptional. A few days after leaving the hospital I had a question and he took the phone call and spoke with me. He is a VERY accessible doctor! He is also kind, competent, an excellent surgeon!!!

Posted on November 21st, 2017