Dr. Charles Puckett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Puckett?

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

I would absolutely recommend Dr.Puckett. I had a lift and reduction. He will also be doing surgery on my mother and sister because they were so pleased with my results.

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Such a compassionate and caring physician with exceptional results. He is a perfectionist.

Highly Recommend Dr!!!

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Puckett was very professional in all aspects of my surgery. I had an eyebrow lift and a partial facelift. Never had a wait of more than 5 minutes and always was treated with great respect for me during the many follow up visits.

Reassuring

Posted on June 29th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Puckett for reconstruction after breast cancer. While there are a lot of med students and interns involved they were all very professional. I liked how calm and reassuring Dr. Puckett is. Both surgeries went very well and I think the final result looks pretty good. Wait times vary greatly from none at all to 45 mins. The interns make it easy to get someone on the phone quickly with any questions. I've seen him a lot over the last 4 months and always felt better about the process after an office visit.

way too rushed

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

I waited for about a half hour despite the staff telling me to get there early. I was seen for 5 minutes by a student and then the dr. came in. He was perfectly nice but I felt the visit was a complete waste of time because I had to schedule yet another visit to take care of what I actually came in for. His office was supposed to follow up with me and never did. Just get the sense he's completely rushed and didn't feel the care was that good.

Posted on October 13th, 2017