Dr. Charles Pue MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2014
Words can't describe this wonderful doctor!!
Dr. Pue took care of my Best friends daughter while she was in intensive care this past week. He has more compassion than any doctor I have ever seen! He took every measure possible to save her life! He was always there to explain everything to the family. I have never seen a more caring, loving doctor! Unfortunately she wasn't able to keep fighting and we lost her. Dr. Pue was there with the family as she took her last breath. He comforted her mother and cried with them. And his act of kindness helping the family after did not go unnoticed! Best Dr I have ever known! ♥

September 24th, 2013
Good doctor!
I made an appointment to see Dr. Pue after receiving a very positive referral from an RN who had been a patient of his. Dr. Pue was very thorough, displayed sincere concern about my condition and was determined to identify the problem. He did, in fact, deliver an accurate diagnosis and treatment regime, which has improved my quality of life for several years now. I would highly recommend him to anyone with pulmonary issues. He thinks 'out of the box' and welcomes a challenge. Awesome doc. Nice too!

November 26th, 2016