Overall Review

3.3

May 10th, 2012
Would not return to see this doctor
The doctor's nurse, the one who comes into the office to check blood pressure and such is very rude and unfriendly. I can't believe the doctor, when I asked her about waiting 1 and 1/2 hour to see the doctor she told me to call before I come in to see how late it will be, I take time off my job to come to the doctor I have to keep my appointment time. The lady at the front desk is not as rude as the nurse, she should be fired if the patients don't come in there she cannot get a pay check her job depends on the patients and when a person is not feeling well to have to deal with her abrupt manner and rudeness is awful. I will not recommend this doctor.

January 19th, 2010
It is very, very difficult to get his Staff to provide refills in a timely manner. His staff will not fax prescriptions therefore, I have to drive 60 miles to get the prescriptions and I run out of meds. from time to time. Also, the waiting time is terrible...and not just occasionally. He needs to have his patients fill out comment forms. Also, his office housekeeping is bad. All of this has been going on for approx. 17 years. Further, staff turnover is very high which I think is due to his management staff.

August 17th, 2009
Would not return to see this doctor.
My inlaws see this doctor and he came highly recommended. Most of his patients are elderly. I had injured myself and when I finally got an appointment his staff was rude and had to wait 1.5-2 hrs to be seen. He misdiagnosed my problem and I ended up needing surgery with one of the worse ruptured discs the orthopedic had seen. Dr. Pugh said it was a strain and gave me muscle relaxers. When I returned for my followup the next week he was offended I had been to a specialist and was scheduled for surgery. He actually walked out of the room mid-conversation.