Dr. Charles Quaglieri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Quaglieri?

Poor Patient/Customer Service Refused Treatment

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Office staff member (Kathy) was rude and condescending. After contacting the office by phone prior to my appointment time to advise that I was have trouble locating the office. (Kathy) then became seemingly annoyed with me because I was going to be a few minutes late for my appointment, then threatening me that if I were late that she would just reschedule my appointment. That in and of itself was disconcerting because initially there was a three month wait time just to get in to see the doctor. I feel that it is unacceptable to refuse a patient with neurological issues treatment just for being ten minutes late for an appointment. If I had a nickel for every time I’ve been on time or even early for a doctor’s appointment only to be forced to wait in the doctor’s waiting room for more the twenty too thirty minutes or even longer past the appointed time. I would have enough money to finance the national debit. I would not recommend Dr. Quaglieri due to the unprofessional, lackadaisical and insensitive behavior of the office staff. That to me is a direct reflection of Dr. Quaglieri ethics and his inability to manage his medical practice.

Changed my life...

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Gave me Botox for migraines. 15 injections in my skull and neck. Lessened their daily severity by 75%. Lasted 8 weeks. Worth every penny. Can't wait to go back for more.

Without him my life would be very different...

Posted on July 10th, 2010

before going to see Dr Quaglieri I was having a seizure every 6 months even on medication, and every other neurology office I've been to accepted the 6 month pattern as good as it was going to get. To be honest that was a very big improvement - w/o meds at all I was having several seizures a week. I have also tried close to ten different types of anti-convulsive meds it seems, and now its been 4 years w/ no seizures. That's essentially my pledge for this Doctor and his office/ staff. Thank you Dr Quaglieri.

Posted on June 25th, 2010

This doc is exelent ,staff freindly he explain every detail 5 stars

Posted on May 22nd, 2009

This Neurologist is very thorough, Staff is wonderful to work with

Posted on May 6th, 2009

Office staff is diffult and Dr. is cold.

Posted on September 18th, 2017