A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Brown, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Brown DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Charles Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Brown practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.