A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Chung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Seoul National University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Chung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Chung practice?
- Dr. Charles Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Chung practices Otolaryngology near Euless, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Euless Otolaryngologists.