A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Chung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Seoul National University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Chung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Chung practice?
- Dr. Charles Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Chung practices Otolaryngology near Euless, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Euless Otolaryngologists.