A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Chung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Seoul National University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Chung MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Chung practice?
- Dr. Charles Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Chung practices Otolaryngology near Euless, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Euless Otolaryngologists.