A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Cobb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Cobb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Roger Cobb MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Charles Cobb has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Cobb practices Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Psychiatrists.