Surgeons
980 Johnson Ferry Rd
Ste 760
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-255-8304
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr. Cummings and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Cummings engages on a personal level while relaying all pertinent medical information in a professional manner. I'm very cautious with whom I trust in regards to my health care and I feel confident in Dr. Cummings' knowledge and expertise to partner with me to make the best decision for my care.

|  Carla Dawkins RN  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2011

Dr. Cummings has performed surgery on myself and both of my parents. He is an excellent and caring physician with a wonderful staff. I would highly recommend him!

|  WORSTE DOCTOR EVER!!! STAY FAR AWAY!!  |  show details
by ANONYMOS on May 13th, 2010

waited an hour and a half, nurse took me back told me to undress from the waist down. took bout 5 min for the doc to come in "leave the door open" sat down and started asking me personal questions. I asked him nicely if he could close the door. he told me no one comes down this hallway. so he started asaking Q's again and i told him i was uncomfortable. And he said he was waiting on the nurse and tried to change the subject back to the Q's and i told him I dont want to talk about anything with me half naked and the door open! So he hopped up ran out the door and left it open. Came back with the nurse. Was very rude to me treated me like a child. Was not concerned with my problem at all told me I had wasted my time it wasnt worth it. Very rude and rough old man, didnt use KY till the 2nd time i said ouch and the nurse had a smile on her face. Wish i would have walked out before he closed the door!!Would never ever reccommend anyone here! STAY AWAY!!Then charged $365 knowing I dont have insurance.

Doctor's Response

While I have never responded to internet postings, I cannot allow such a vitriolic posting to remain without a response. I clearly remember this patient. She was very anxious, nervous, and unhappy at having to be in the doctor's office for in her mind and most patients an embarrassing health issue. The exam legally required a chaperone to be present during the actual exam. As my nurse was occupied, I began the patient interview while the nurse was still at her desk. As patient was acting somewhat irritated by the whole process, I left the exam door cracked so that the nurse could hear our discussion. I would never examine a patient as described in this posting and my nurse (who has been with me for 20 years) would never take pleasure or smile at the discomfort of patient. As to this issue of insurance. It is our policy to charge uninsured patients the average allowable charge as paid by Blue Cross. We will also consider the financial situation of our patients and make adjustments as necessary. This individual is clearly someone with serious issues unrelated to our encounter. I am sorry that in her mind she feels so badly towards me and my office

|  General Surgery  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 27th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Cummings is the best general surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone. He surgically implanted a port for my chemo treatments and did...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com