A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Everett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Everett is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Everett
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Everett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Everett graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Everett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Med Ctr
- Baylor Med Ctr -Garland, Garland, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Everett MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Everett practice?
- Dr. Charles Everett has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Everett practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Cardiologists.