Dr. Charles Flake Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2016

He was just an average doctor.

October 8th, 2013

Grateful Patient

Dr. Flake is an AMAZING Dr.!! Once he saw my records from previous visits I had with specialist/Dr.s, & said "Looks like you have a concern with...." I knew he was FINALLY the Dr. that would take care of me & my medical needs. He found the problem, came up with the solution & together we accomplished what I had come to him for; ending my medical issues that were blocking me from getting pregnant. I still believe if it were not for him my dream of becoming a mother would have never come true. He had the bedside manner that NO OTHER Dr. has ever shown. Coming to check on me when I was going through the most traumatic event in my life (miscarriage) made me know that he cared and it helped me through this difficult time. Unfortunately, I was unable to have more children, but believe in my heart that if he was around to help me I would have been able to. It saddens my heart every day. He is thought of often, when I see the smile on my sons face and know that because of such a WONDERFUL CARING Dr. I hear those words most women long to hear, "I love you mommy" THANK YOU DR. FLAKE ~ you are thought of often & I hope life is good to you!! THE HALLS

October 28th, 2010

Dr. Charles Flake is a highly intelligent and incedible doc!

He is not only a intelligent competent doctor, he is one of the best doctors in Seattle Wa.!

February 17th, 2009