A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldfarb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Goldfarb practice?
Dr. Charles Goldfarb practices Psychiatry, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists, New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and New York Radiologists.