A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfarb
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfarb Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Goldfarb MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Charles Goldfarb has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Goldfarb practices Psychiatry and Nuclear Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.