A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Goldfarb, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Goldfarb MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. Charles Goldfarb has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Goldfarb practices Psychiatry and Nuclear Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.