inactive

Charles R Gordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2016
Neck surgery
Dr Gordon and his staff at precision spine care are wonderful - he replaced 3 disc in my neck and it's only be 6 1/2 weeks and iam already seeing major results and recovery from the D mange in my neck with all the nerves he was able to relieve all of my nerves and my muscles on the left side of my body are coming back! Iam so thankful to have him as my surgeon a Christian man !! God bless you!

October 26th, 2016
Back surgery
I would go to see Dr.Gordon again if I ever need to. He is very courteous and a great neurosurgeon. He prayed with me before my back surgery. I do recommend him to anyone.

June 13th, 2016
Less than happy
Disappointed. Dr Gordon and staff are great in that they seem very personable and helpful until you truly need some answers and comfort post surgery! I've learned a hard lesson about traveling to a medical facility that is 4 1/2 hours away,I couldn't get return calls from Dr Gordons nurse at times and then when I did get a return call I felt as if my abnormal post op symptoms weren't taken seriously! My post op follow up with Dr Gordon was very scant,in the way that he looked at my incision and said I was fine even after telling him my concerns about some pretty unbearable pain I was and still have! His advice was take Aleve ..... I guess my point here is you are treated very well until after post operative issues and concerns come up! Not so sure I made a very wise decision going to Precision Spine. As of today I have another call in with questions but never got a return call! I ended up in a local ER 2 different times for help and referred from that ER to a local neurologist but was refused service,pretty much told not my mess,not my problem! (The traveling to Tyler choice is totally on me)...I do expect however some sort of concern and care when his facility is contacted!

March 24th, 2016
Don't Wait !
Dr. Gordon treated my spine with a fusion. I was recommended by a former patient who told me of other failed procedures he had experienced until he met Dr. Gordon. He had his surgery done 11 1/2 years ago and is still a firefighter. I had a similar procedure done almost 2 years ago and am very satisfied with my care and treatment. Dr. Gordon is very kind and professional and I continue to recommend him to anyone that has back issues. I feel like I've been handed a new life!

March 8th, 2016
He is very smart in good and evil,so first do no harm

August 13th, 2015
I'd had back problems for several years, but they became severe over the past 2 years. Dr. Gordon was highly recommended, so I called for an appointment and was able to see him within a very short period of time. I was very impressed with Dr. Gordon and his entire staff upon my first visit, and have been extremely impressed with each successive visit. Dr. Gordon, his staff, the hospital, and the degree of care I have received far exceeded my expectations, and have been much better than any of my previous medical experiences with other physicians or hospitals. Dr. Gordon has truly been blessed by God as a physician, and he is indeed a blessing to his patients.

July 6th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
I made an appointment with Dr. Gordon for a second opinion concerning treatment for a herniated disk after a horrible appointment with a local orthopedic. Within seconds of my first appointment, I knew I was where I needed to be. Dr. Gordon took the time to explain everything in detail and talked me through several treatment options. He told me it wasn't he place to push surgery on anyone, and gave me the chance to pick which treatment I wanted to move forward with. Scheduling surgery with Dr. Gordon was an easy decision since I instantly trusted him and felt that my well-being was his top priority. He is by far the most sincere and caring doctor I have ever visited, and while I wouldn't wish the pain I went through leading to surgery on anyone, it would be without hesitation that I recommend Dr. Gordon!

May 29th, 2015
Exceptional Patient Care
Dr. Gordon and his staff were excellent in providing the best care and attention to my needs. I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with everything they did to make my surgery and recovery as less painful as they could. I would highly recommend Dr. Gordon to anyone that needs help with this type of condition. I feel great since my surgery and am so glad that Dr. Gordon was my doctor.

April 9th, 2015
Dr. Charles Gordon
Dr. Gordon is the best back specialist I have seen. Personable, concerned, and detailed. Three months after surgery and I haven't felt better in a long time. Would recommend him to family.

January 23rd, 2015
Dr. Gordon is truly a life saver. God bless him.

January 8th, 2015
Friendly. knowledgeable, courteous and excellent service.

August 26th, 2014
Retired firefighter
Dr. Gordon was very kind and professional. Sheri and Kim both always were prompt in returning my calls and were eager to answer all my questions. Having back surgery was a very serious and scary decision on my part but Dr. Gordon and his staff made me feel taken care of and made sure I was aware of every step of my procedure and recovery.