Dr. Charles Gordon MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics New York, NY

4.7

March 3rd, 2016
13 years of amazing care
I can not speak too highly of his level of care and concern for his patients. He takes the time to explain medical conditions and answers any number of questions which my son has. Never rushes you out of the door and pretty much accepts all insurance policies out there. He chose this field of medicine because he wants to help educate the public on good health habits. Amazing caring person

August 27th, 2012
Perfect.

July 31st, 2012
Great Doctor
He is a wonderful doctor who is very old school- in other words- he doesnt jump to prescribe medication. He evaluates the situation and gives a very honest opinion. He gives you all the time in the world. I had to get up to leave instead of him letting me go, lol. Great doctor

October 24th, 2011
He's old fashioned, in a good way. Dr. Gordon is calm, kind, and caring. As an experienced mother, I know the limitations of normal office exams. I don't expect every sign or symptom to be identified and treated. When it matters-- when it hurts, or looks embarrassing, or has the potential to become more serious-- I want a doctor to notice those and treat them as appropriate. Dr. Gordon always takes our concerns seriously. He treats what needs treating and lets the rest go. Sounds good to me.

March 18th, 2011
A pleased father!
I am a first time father, and I am very protective of my son and the care he receives. I researched Dr. Gordon before the first appointment and I saw the good reviews. I was still skeptical...On my first appointment, I was late and I worried I would have to wait longer because of this. The staff, Bibi, was courteous and immediately apologized saying I had to wait for about 10 minutes. I was literally seen in about 10 ACTUAL minutes. Dr. Gordon took his time with us and he was very attentive. As I asked him my 21 questions he mentioned No one gets rushed in my office and answered my questions at length. At the end of the visit, my son needed a referral and it was ready in less than 5 minutes. This was pleasant. Also, as he examined and measured my baby during the second visit, my son did wee wee and peed on Dr. Gordon. He laughe, said it was a normal occurrence and continued caring for my baby. He is available by phone at any time. He is also open on Sundays which means I dont have to always take off from work in order to be at every appointment. I am a pleased father!

July 7th, 2010
Dr. Gordon has the qualities that I have been looking for in a Doctor for many years. He spends the time necessary for an examination, and doesn't rush like so many Doctors do. I also trust his expertise and intuition. He uses common sense, and doesn't rush to do unnecessary tests as so many Doctors do.

April 2nd, 2010
really decent and concerned physician

March 31st, 2010
Not a great doctor
We have seen Dr. Gordon twice. Each time he took a lot of time talking to me but he did not do a careful exam of my daughter. He also misdiagnosed a skin rash the second time we went there. After looking at it for a moment he gave me a website to check it out for myself. I ended up going to a dermatologist for something he should have easily been able to diagnose. They also did not process our insurance information correctly saying that my daughter did not have coverage half a year back when she did. We are looking for a new doctor that we can trust and is more efficient.

October 2nd, 2008
Fantastic, old-school doctor
He answers questions on the phone, really knows his stuff, will always find time for an appointment when needed, answers calls quickly. We love this Doctor!