A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center
- Heart Of Texas Internal Medicine
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Roland Hall DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Hall practice?
- Dr. Charles Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hall practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Bangs, TX.
See Bangs Osteopaths.