A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center
- Heart Of Texas Internal Medicine
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Roland Hall DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Hall practice?
- Dr. Charles Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hall practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Bangs, TX.
See Bangs Osteopaths.