A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hughes, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robert Hughes MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Charles Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Hughes practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Lumberton, NJ.
See Lumberton Surgeons.