A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hughes, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Hughes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robert Hughes MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Charles Hughes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hughes practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Lumberton Colorectal Surgeons and Lumberton Surgeons.