A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kaplan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Kaplan has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Kaplan MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Charles Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kaplan practices Urology near Austell, GA.
See Austell Urologists.