A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kaplan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Kaplan has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Kaplan MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Charles Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Kaplan practices Urology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Douglasville, GA.
See Austell Urologists.