A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Leach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Leach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leach has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Leach MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Leach practice?
- Dr. Charles Leach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Leach practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Arlington Internists.