Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Leach
Dr. Charles Leach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with other offices in Midlothian, TX and Irving, TX (and 3 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Leach is affiliated with Amh, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Harris Continued Care Hospital. Dr. Leach has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Leach has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Leach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Sunita Koshy
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Joanna Geslani
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi7
Dr. Jiaul Ahsan
Arlington, TX 0 mi33