A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Levine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Ray Levine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Levine practice?
- Dr. Charles Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Levine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.