A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Phillips, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Phillips practice?
Dr. Charles Phillips practices Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Critical Care Practitioners.