A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Phillips, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Phillips practice?
Dr. Charles Phillips practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians, Portland Internists, Portland Critical Care Practitioners, Portland Pulmonologists, and Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.