A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Powell, Urologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Powell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Randall Powell MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Powell practice?
- Dr. Charles Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Powell practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.