A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Powell, Urologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Powell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Randall Powell MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Powell practice?
- Dr. Charles Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Powell practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.