Dr. Charles Powell Jr Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Charles Powell Jr?

Posted on July 24th, 2014

I agree with other reviews. Dr. Powell is abrupt and rude. He is not interested in the patient, only what the 'book' says. I have found a new urologist and would not recommend Dr. Powell to anyone. Poor choice IU.

Please do research

Posted on March 30th, 2014

Doctor Powells bedside manner is horrible. He talks to his patients with a sense of cockiness and arrogant. Once he is done with your surgery he throws you to the wolves he sends you home despite what your condition may be. Doctor Powell promised me a non invasive procedure yet I woke up with 3 different incisions and a Foley cathether. I still have not heard a valid explanation as to why the incisions were done when the surgery was done he went in the waiting room and told my mother that intercourse would be painful but he never heard a man complain because the pain would be because he tightened things up. I have been bleeding from my rectum since the surgery and it has been documented by several nurses first dr.powell said there was no way and then when his millionth confirmation came he said OK as long as I didn't lose no blood. This doctor is truly jekyl vs Hyde you don't meet Dr . jekyll until after surgery is done and he's headed to the bank to cash his check.this surgery has ruined my life

STAY AWAY

Posted on March 19th, 2014

He was great before my surgery. But after my surgery he was very rude and had horrible bedside manner. He told the staff and my mother "Look at her she's HUGE! She looks DISGUSTING!" He also told me in the hallway of the hospital while I was very doped up that there was no reason for me to have the symptoms that I had before surgery, even though all of the tests that HE performed we positive and I DID have theses symptoms for my entire life. For months before the operation I was bedfast from them. DON"T go to him! YOU WILL REGRET IT JUST LIKE I DO!

Wonderul Doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2011

Dr. Powell is AWESOME! He is very kind, and knows his stuff. I would recomend him to anyone that needs urologist. He was very cautious and I really appreciate him. I have seen many doctors in this field, and he is one of the best!

Posted on June 30th, 2017