A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Robertson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Robertson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Robertson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Robertson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Charles Robertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Robertson practices Pediatrics near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Saltillo, MS.
See Tupelo Pediatricians.