A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Shields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shields
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Shields, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Shields has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robert Shields MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Shields practice?
- Dr. Charles Shields has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Shields practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Enid, OK.
See Enid Physiatrists.