A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Shields is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Shields, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Shields has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robert Shields MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Shields practice?
- Dr. Charles Shields has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Shields practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Enid, OK.
See Enid Physiatrists.