Dr. Charles Shields Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Shields?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

July 7th, 2015

Beating Addiction

Definitely knows what he's doin I was addicted to Fentnayl and Oxicontin I followed Dr Sheilds plan to the letter and quiting was with easy

February 19th, 2014

He is a great doctor he has a big heart and loves to listen to you talk thats how he learns you I guess?!, I am not a big talker untill it comes to him, I know he is just a phone call away night or day if you ever need him , I have never had no issues with him that is not fixed by the end of my appoinment highly highly recommend

July 27th, 2012

Waste of Time

I drove 2 hrs to Dr. Shields to see him for pain management. I am a double amputee and i went every month to get meds refilled. He didn't even give me the meds instead he gave me a cream. The cream made my legs feel tingly like they were asleep. He dnt listen to anything u have to say, he thinks he knows it all.

October 11th, 2011

He tries!

He is no fan of overweight people and has very little compassion/empathy for us. I'd be happier with him if he would be open to trying more current therapies, he's old school.Otherwise, he's a funny man. He has strong Christian values and is very polite. He's a good overall person.

August 27th, 2011

Great doctor

He is the absolute best most caring through doctor I have ever seen.Ater living with chronic pain and a very complicated spine for 23 years I have seen many many doctors and Dr. Shields is by far the best!He spent two hours with me and explained things about my back that no other doctor ever has.In my book he is the greatest!!!!!

August 6th, 2011

RUN

After forcing my life story out of me he used it against me. Increased meds decreased meds totally cut me off. Think he is more into psychiatry. Called me crazy and always asked me strang questions. He was way to invloved in my personal life and ran unnecessary test. Made me feel very uncomfortable. I felt like I was beening interrogated every time I stepped into his office and the level of anxiety it caused was ridiculous. Told me I was crazy and because I didn't go to his psychiatrist friend refused to treat me. Wow, sure glad that's all over with now. Good luck.

July 30th, 2010

Patient

He was rude, I have never recieved my diagnosis, he has never done his post followup phone call like he said he would do. Staff was nice but he was the worst excuse for a professional I have ever been to.

March 27th, 2015