A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Taylor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Taylor, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Mycosis Fungoides
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Charlestown: MGH Charlestown HealthCare Center
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Taylor practice?
Dr. Charles Taylor practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlestown, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.