A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Vernon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vernon
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernon graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Vernon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Redfearn Vernon MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Vernon practice?
- Dr. Charles Vernon has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Vernon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.